A Commitment To Choice In Your Recruitment Solution
Support Your Recruitment Process, From Start To Finish.
People expect career sites to be clear and intuitive, free of lengthy forms or complicated workflows. Give candidates a positive experience of applying to your organisation and you'll already be one step ahead in hiring great talent.
Lumesse i-GRasp - trusted by big brands such as British Airways, Deloitte and PwC - takes the complexity out of your recruitment processes and integrates seamlessly with your company website. A great careers website sends a clear message to potential employees: "If you take your career as seriously as we take attracting and developing talent, why not join us?"
- Total Control: Manage all your recruitment activities, from authorising and posting vacancies right through to making offers and supporting new hires when they join.
- Build your Employer Brand: Through consistent branding at the talent attraction, talent screening and interview stages, you'll create a positive candidate experience.
- Greater Reach: Populate your careers pages with the latest opportunities and publish vacancies on specialist job websites. By targeting only suitable candidates, you'll reduce your reliance and expenditure on advertising and recruitment agencies.
- Intelligent Selection: Screen applications for the best people, filtering out unsuitable candidates, while responding quickly and efficiently to those who meet pre-defined criteria.
- Local and Flexible: Available in over 50 languages, you can comply with local employment legislation and easily alter selection criteria or response times.
- Open 24/7: Candidates can search and apply for vacancies in local language, whenever and wherever they like - not just when your offices are open.
- Internal Visibility: HR teams and line managers are able to view common information and track the progress of specific candidates or vacancies.
- Get On Board: Manage, support and communicate with new hires from the moment they accept your job offer.
Please contact us for more information.