For us it was important to work with a partner with a stable recruitment solution, high quality support and flexibility.Head of Recruitment and Executive SupportSwedish Trains
Help and advice, when you need it
We're proud of our solutions, but we recognise that sometimes things don't always go according to plan. If an issue occurs, our comprehensive global customer support service provides access to our dedicated experts across Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
We offer customer support via a choice of two levels:
- Standard: Quick to respond, available to all customers, with the option to escalate more serious issues.
- Premium: Extended hours of support and your own dedicated point of contact.
Whichever option you choose for your business, we apply the same high standards to our support process:
- Best practice: We adopt Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) guidelines, a globally recognised framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services.
- Global presence: We know that great service comes from local presence and knowledge, so our support teams are based in Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific. We aim to make make global Talent Management work locally.
- Easy to get in touch: You can submit, update, view progress on, and close your Support cases 24/7 through our customer community portal. You can also contact us directly via email or telephone and reach one of our support experts in our local teams.
Online support from the Lumesse community
Our customers told us they wanted greater involvement in what we do and to meet and exchange ideas with people in other organisations. We've listened and created a community portal full of useful resources, where customers can also engage with us and other users of Lumesse solutions. The portal provides instant access to end user and product documentation, as well as advice and suggestions from fellow Lumesse customers. In addition, our comprehensive 'Knowledgebase' contains thousands of technical tips, plus product usage information, as well as 'Solutions' for known issues.
When you become a Lumesse customer, you'll get access to four key resources in the Portal:
- Ideas: Help shape the design of our products by sharing your ideas, and discuss and vote on the ideas of other customers.
- Support: Report incidents and track them as they are managed by our dedicated customer support teams.
- Solutions: Access a host of questions and answers and see how others have solved challenges you might be facing.
- Information: Access, rate and comment on the user and product materials we provide.
Our customer community portal also lists details of exclusive global customer conferences and local events. Come and meet us, network with your peers and keep up-to-date on the latest Talent Acquisition and Talent Management thinking.